- South African and Australian Natives: just come back into season and they are looking fabulous. Proteas, Leucadendron and Banskia are some of our faves
- Tulips: They're finally back and we have certainly missed these gorgeous bell-shaped blooms.
- Easter Daisy: Easter may be over already but we're still loving this little star-like filler flower.
- Kale: You can't eat this one, but you will make a statement with their large, lush heads of ruffled leaves.
- Maple: Such a great season for beautiful foliage, and you just can't go past maple for that striking multicoloured lushness.
Back to Care Tips & Interest Stories