February's fabulous flowers include:
- Celosia: This unique, fuzzy flower comes in three different varieties; Cockcomb, Feather and Brain.
- Dahlia: Popular in so many different colours and sizes, sure to make you smile.
- Kale: No, you can't eat this one, but ornamental kale will make a great feature flower in any arrangement, coming in green, variegated green and white, purple and black.
- Brunia: A long lasting native flower, consisting of silvery, knobby flower heads which set this species apart from others.
- Water Lily: Watching these flowers burst open is pure joy, but make sure you keep them in deep water.